After almost 4 years of blogging erratically, I've written um, a decent number of posts. Some were good. Some were bad. Some were even really really good.
Here's the best of the best, for your reading pleasure:
1. 7 Beliefs That Prevent Wealth
If you aren't accumulating assets, some of your beliefs might be in the way.
2. Poverty Of The Soul
I worry about a society that thinks the amount of money you have equals the quality of you as a person.
3. About Those HENRYS
High Income, Not Rich Yet people are often confused with the weathy. Here's my take on HENRYs
4. Peak Oil and Us (You, Me, Everyone) Part 1: What Is It, and Why Do I Care?
What is peak oil? Why should I care?
5. How To Prepare For The Apocalypse Part 1
What you need to know, just in case.
6. To Be or Not To Be Mathematically Optimal
Money is not just about numbers.
7. How To Avoid a Descent Into Madness
What to do when life spins out of control.
8. 12 Goats, 2 Chickens, and a Camel
Negotiation is an art.
9. Plan For The Worst, Hope For The Best
It can keep you out of hot water.